Gold Reach Doubles Land Holdings

January 10, 2007

Vancouver, British Columbia: Gold Reach Resources Ltd. (GRH: TSX-V) ("Gold Reach" or the "Company") announces that the Company has doubled the land position of the original Seel Property. An additional 8,683.273 hectares has now been staked to the east and west to bring the total land position of the Seel Property located in the Tahtsa Reach Lake area of north central British Columbia to 17,149.5 hectares.

Location Map: New Seel Claims

At the completion of the last drill program a total of 47 holes (10,000 metres to date) have been drilled on the Seel Property by the Company with the vast majority of the holes intersecting widths of mineralization. Gold Reach Resources holds a 90% interest in the Seel Property with Consolidated Abaddon Resources holding the remaining 10%.

Gold Reach Resources is a Canadian exploration company actively involved in the development of the “Seel” Property” an 17,149.5 Hectare copper gold property located 120 Km south of Houston, BC and eight miles to the east of the producing copper gold molybdenum Huckleberry Mine.


Conrad Swanson, President

For further information, please contact:

Doug Kerr
Gold Reach Resources
Telephone: 604-718-5454
Toll Free 888-500-4587
Facsimile: 604-646-2054